Re: is there a good and accessible replacement for file explorer?

@CAE_Jones:
alt+0178 produces ², while alt+0188 produces ¼, so you were right the first time.
I honestly forgot those codes existed. What are they known as?
By the way, if you wanted to insert these yourself and you have NVDA, you can press numpad2 twice on the selected character and the first value you'll hear is the one you want. If it's 3 digits then add a 0 at the beginning.
What would you do if you didn't have NVDA and you wanted to find out these codes?
I believe you can also type a number combination in Microsoft Office, press alt+x and have that converted to something else. How do you find out these values?
As for emulated numpads, you could also use AHK to create your own.
OT: I wanted to create a script that made my external keyboard's function keys act as function keys instead of media keys by default. Usually, I would have had to press fn+f1-12 or use Logitech's broken software which literally doesn't work right now anyway.
So I want to have just function keys act as, well... function keys by default, duh.
How do I do this? It looks like function doesn't act like a modifier in some way? Not like ctrl, alt, win, ETC.