Re: Lets share our craziest AI Dungeon experiences!

I've found that the online version works best so I play that exclusively now.

it is at play.aidungeon.io

I am eager to try out  hardcore mode which disables some of the ways you can alter the story and will stop automatically when you die and will detect it and not let you go on.

There's a horror game that I think is showing off that feature.

I'm eager to see where this thing is headed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector