Re: slay the spire now accessible! - need your help

Thanks to some help from Aira, I was able to figure some extra things out.  I'm a bit behind in reading the topic but wanted to put this here before I forgot how to do it.
If you're like me and you want to turn down the music in the game, here's how.
Once the main menu is up you'll have continue, abandon run, compendium, statistics and settings.  So, go four down to settings and press A.  You'll have to do this with a controller, the keyboard won't work.
Once in settings, you have game settings, input settings and credits, so A again for game settings.
The options screen is broken up into four sections it looks like. So, to get over to the sound section, press right on the controller. This puts you on master volume.  One down is music, and you'll adjust the values by moving your right thumbstick to the left. Press B when you're done.
A second thing I figured out was that if you leave the game out of full screen, OCR can help you a bit in where you are.  Their are no clicks in the options screen, so be careful.
Master volume
Music volume
Effects volume
ambient sound effects
mute while in background
All set to 50 by default.
If you don't want to do this from the main menu, press start on your controller during a run and you'll be directly in the options menu.
Lastly, if you're going to stream to Twitch and want your viewers to have a say in how the run goes, check out the twitchkey file in steamapps/common/slaythespire.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ertay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ertay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bananas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector