Re: why space mission will not be dropping on the 15th

Before I actually say what I came in herr to say, I think many of you fail to realise how irritating, and challenging school can be, especially if you're a blind person, attending a mainstream school like Rory and I do.To tell you how it is, I've been trying to write this post since 9 AM, but I had so much fricking science work I only just finished. Oh, and that's just 2 days of work I missed.

Now, Just like the rest of you, when I first saw the topic title, I was pretty annoyed with Rory, especially after the brief conversation we had about this last week, but then I read the post, and I got less annoyed, because I know how school can be, especially with subjects like art and maths. Also, you guys don't know how the dude's home situation is. You don't knoww if his parents pester him for good grades. For example, here's my situation.

I study 11 subjects. I got 9 A's, a B in maths, but I was like 5 marks shy of an A, and I got a C in Art, but I've explained numerous times to my parents, the Art teacher doesn't teach. But they still pester me for the 2 subjects I fell short in. You also don't know if Rory's famly bugs him about spending so much time on the computer playing.

Look, the dude has a life, and people who are apart of his life, and you guys don't know how those people are interacting with his life.

Secondly, this isn't a paid game. If it was paid, I could expect the reaction most of you gave, but its not paid, and probably won't be paid, so the comparisons between RB and Rock Star and the other big companies are fucking bull shit, and I suggest you really pioritise your lives.
Another thing, while space mission is cool for the community, its not Last of us 2 or GTA 6, so you guys flop there again.

Nextly, I see someone acting like developing audio games is the most importnt thing in the universe, and that they alwways set aside time to programme, however again you don't know the guy's situation, what you may do doesn't mean Rory has the same situation as you. Blomas, shame on you for calling this a so called game. You're telling the guy shame on him for focusing on his actual life and career, while you're riddiculing the poor dude. He's a fucking teenager. And to boot, he only became a teen like 3 months ago, so ease off.

There's a lot of entitlement going on in this topic and imagine if a mainstream developer comes along and see the way you guys chew up people, smack them in the balls, and then electrocute people, while you hang them will seriously discourage anyone from trying.

When Tallen was working on an audio FPS and he stopped for work, did you guys shit on him like this? I don't think so. There was also less of a terrible reaction when Stevo apologised for Scramble, when the main trigger for him even apologising for it in the first place was someone asking about it. At least Rory had the courtesy to come out and say he's dropping the bll for a bit.

@Ogomez, please shut up. You're not funny, your not a troll. You're straight up fuckig annoying and nobody finds you funny.

@Rory, I do hope you do well in school, and learn from this little experience not to do stuff like this again.. I'm still upset that you literally cut the cord on this the day before release. That's not cool at all, nor is it professional. Again, though, its your game, and your life, so you can do what ever you want wwith it, and we cant stop you. I also understand your plight with school. Bleh. I had to spend an entire year hearing my fucking teacher tell me what a group is. How is that important?

If I had PB knowledge i would have continued this unbehalf of you, but I don't know any PB. Perhaps Ty or Mason could continue this. Best of luck to you man.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : singing butterfly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mikes0916 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector