any mud that's different?

I've tried over 100 muds from tmc and some from mud stats.
Most of them seem to have classes that are the same, cleric, warrior, mage etcetera, but I was wondering, have any of you encounterd a mud with different classes? I mean different systems. maybe chanting for spells instead of just practice spellname, then cast spellname without knowing how it works? runes system, may be? different stuff like that for melee and casters?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector