Re: why space mission will not be dropping on the 15th

ding.
It is Monday, June 15, 2020
*cheer*
anyways rory, after your school ends, I hope you surprise uss( with new features that we don't expect when you release the game. or just release it. or don't!
Whoever is wining about the game not being released, school can be stupidly hard most of the time. For me, it's fine that the game isn't dropping inn today big_smile