Re: My ZDSR arrived today, anyone wants me to present something?

This is what I said, the response speed is faster than NVDA.
The commercial version supports google chrome.
The Firefox browser is not commonly used in China, so developers do not support it.
However, I believe that with the increase of foreign users, developers will consider supporting Firefox browser.

brad wrote:

I'm getting the error too. I tried both versions and think I'm getting an error because I didn't restart my computer when uninstalling the program.

The speed of this reader is amazing! It's just sad I can't read Firefox web pages with it like I can with NVDA.

IF I could use eloquence with this screen reader and figure out how to use it, I'd either keep it as a backup or use it fully, it's so fast.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector