Re: Liam's Official YouTube Streaming Thread (major Stream on Thursday)

Hi all:

I will be streaming The last of Us Part 2 on Thursday evening/Friday morning. I've put the times in several differen ttime zones in post 1.
At the moment, the stream does not have any age restriction marked on it, but I may have to age restrict on Youtube if there are any issues. The game is extremely graphic, so it may happen that I have to limit the audience age.
I will also be streaming on Twitch as well, so if there are people who prefer that to YouTube, that will also be an option.

For those who don't know, this game contains an absolutely massive selecton of accessibility options including a suite of options for blind and visually impaired players. I hope you can all join me for what promises to be one of the biggest and most important releases in the history of accessible mainstream gaming.