rb studios's last gift, space mission

since so many people wanted it, I figured I'd just post up space mission
There are some modes, in them are different things,
you can get to modes with the number row.
in mode 1 is navigation, just a s d w, mode 2 is weapons; cannons a s d w, plasma cannon p, rapid laser hold r, etc etc.
advanced drives mode is 3,
slip drive a s d w, beacon drive, b to use, shift b  for setting beacon
4 other operations
k check kills
shift k check kill log
s salvage
a or h to haul asteroi, can't remember
comma dot and slash for scanning, in any mode
5, uupgrades mode
r for reapir, shift r for large repair, e for energy, a for attack, l to use long range scanner if the station has it. M to check credits in all modes, c to check attack and energy in all modes.
Alt f4 to quit.
support will be provided for the next 1 and a half months via email for critical bugfixes.
You can get it by contacting wbt.gamer.r...@gmail.com
The only reason I'm doing this is because I made a promise, and I decided I may as well keep it. Better late than never, sorry for the brief readme and enjoy!
Also, you can no longer  access my website; it's restricted to my dev team until further notice.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector