Re: talkback sounds recorded directly

@haily_merry, Once again, I honestly have no idea what sounds you're referring to. Can you give me an instance when they were used? Perhaps you have some sort of clips where the sounds are heard? For now, I'm not aware of them.
The fact that these are in MIDI, does that mean in theory, that they'd sound different if a different soundfont was used somehow? I wonder why they chose that over some sort of compressed audio format. I can't think of any advantages. I guessed they switched to audio though, as all of the newer TB sounds I can find are just in a standard audio format. If this is true, I wonder why they changed formats.