Challenge of the Horse, 2D Endless Sidescroller

Hello all,
I'd like to introduce a simple project I made out of plain boredom. This was previously a project I had made for myself to kill my own time, but I decided if anyone else wanted it then I'd post it here.
The game is called Challenge of the Horse, and here is an excerpt from the readme.
Challenge of the Horse, or COTH, is a 2D endless sidescroller in which you are riding a horse. Your goal is to jump over the objects that await you as you gallop through the playing field. But not only must you jump objects, you must stay on the ground if objects are above you.
The horse will speed up every 15 seconds, and objects will begin to become harder to jump and dodge. So you must time your jumps and dodges accordingly and avoid crashing. otherwise, the game is over.
You can get the game from here:
http://tunmi13.dev/projects/coth.zip
NOTE: This game is not meant to be a constantly-updated project, in fact the game itself is mostly done, just ironing out the bugs that people find, but other than that this project is mostly finished.
Hope you enjoy this little thing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector