Forum categories?

The facility exists within the forum to setup forum categories, that is organize the main forum rooms on the index page under more specific headings.

I've not done this before because we didn't seem to have enough rooms to really need the thing and having one room per category would be rather pointless.  Now however after setting up the development room I think we have enough for such a thing to make sense. It would mean the order the rooms were displayed on the forum main index would change, and that you could use subheading commands to get to different rooms.

The way i was thinking of organizing the categories was

About current games; comprising general game discussion, the development room and the articles room.
About new games comprising new releases, and the Ag.net news room.
About other things comprising the offtopic room.
About the site comprising the site and forum feedback and the site specific audiogames room.

What do people think?