Re: Full breakdown of all accessibility functionality in The Last Of Us 2

Hi guys.
Good news!
My father was going to get me a microphone for my birthday, but when he found out about TLOU accessibility he decided to get me a second-hand ps4 and a copy of the game instead!
Don't know when it will be in my hands, but probably soon.
I have a few questions.
First, will I be able to aim at glass above someone to atract a runner to their location?
Will stealth gameplay be possible?
Will button prompts, tutorial messages and notes be read out loud?
If the game gets audio description, will it be able to describe what is going on in the actual game?
Also, what tts does the game use?
This doesn't matter, just wondering.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector