Re: Vote about Microsoft's seeing AI on android

Yeah, i do use Speak and Kibo. But Seeing AI is best. I am so jealous with IPhone users because of that app.
@27:
It is not that fast, at least that's what i feel. Besides, it's not officially available for most of phones that we use, only expensive phones. And there has not been any update since january 2020, so I don't know if Google is realy working on this app that seriously.
I do get typical responses from microsoft when i ask about on social media about it, but no word about when it's coming to Android. Hell once even the Microsoft disability answer desk said to me that work on Android version of this app is in works but he couldn't provide me any word on it's release. So, i really encourage reaching out to every blind person that you may know and encourage them to start talking about it on various platforms. This is the only way to make Microsoft realize how important this job is.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector