Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

So I'm super confused. I'm stuck in Eternity Studio f2, and I've found  the area where the resting spot is. However, I keep running in circles using the cannon, and I'm honestly not sure where to go, as it appears that there are two ladders that lead to the same place, and to the same cannon. It's also super confusing remembering that you're being shot out the opposite direction of where you're coming from.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector