Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

@Niklas, That's fair enough. I've tried to make there lots to do in villages but I'm open to more ideas for Arasuk, Smallhaven, and Rihhm.

In Smallhaven theres:

Ability to recruit
Ability to speak to the elder
Ability to talk to a villager
A tavern with 1 normal drink and 1 unique local drink
Ability to talk with bartender
Ability to talk to a tavern goer
Ability to gaze at the taverns namesake
Ability to pay 10 gold and enter trophy room and view several items
Rock paper scissors tavern game
Listen to a reading of a book called the goblin's tale
Visit the local trade post and enact or cancel trade
Challenge the local champion
Listen to the laughing man of smallhaven (random laugh sound)
Attack the village

And in Rihhm there is:

Ability to recruit
Ability to speak to the elder
Ability to talk to a villager
ability to visit farmland
Ability to teraform the village
ability to visit local storytellers hut and listen to a story
Snail racing and ability to bet
Once in every 3 years (I think, maybe 5) Snailracing tournament with tons of snails
Visit old bell tower
Speak to the village chmpion
Challenge the champion
Attack the village

So not a small number of things to do at the moment, but always room for more I guess smile