MUDs that work well with Tintin for Mac?

Hi everyone,
I've been MUDding for a few years now using MUDRammer and/or a telnet connection on my Mac. Recently, I've (finally) figured out how to use Tintin++ for the Mac using terminal/the TDSR screen reader. I feel like a world of possibilities has now opened up.

Has anyone got any suggestions for non role-play-enforced MUDS that work well with Tintin? I like crafting and skills but nothing too overly complex, though I'm willing to try anything!

Thanks!
From Blue