Re: This title needs to go

If you can't see that using someone's deadname is a form of personal attack, that's on you. Her name is not Charlie. It's Haily.

She is getting no special rules of any kind. If she attacks someone, she gets the same treatment as anyone else. If she stirs shit up just to watch the fur fly, she'll be roundly condemned just like everyone else who's done the same thing. She succeeds or fails based on her merits as an individual and a community member, not on her gender.

You'd have done better for your rep if you were admitting to be a transphobic ass, because frankly this just reads as a borderline personal attack on Haily.

If you want to tell me why you want your name changed - considering you chose your name to begin with, and it wasn't forced on you - there's a whole thread for that, and I generally don't handle it because I never have before. If you're objecting to "swamp machine", what is the nature of your objection? Is it based on some actual form of misgendering, misattribution or persecution? Because right now, I've gotta say I doubt it. It looks to me like you're trying (and failing miserably, I might add) to make a point and to continue the dumpster fire. Well, I've had enough.

Moderation:
This thread has more than served its purpose, and is now being locked. If anyone has legitimate reason to question their rank, feel free to reach out, and we will address complaints on a case-by-case basis.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector