Re: Recomendations and helpful advice for a beginner in vaping.

As a beginner I think your best bet would be an all in one kit. It comes with everything you need to start vaping, the only thing missing being the liquid. Personally, I use an ego AIO anniversary edition. It has an 1500 MAH battery, 2 ml capacity and it's very easy to fill and set-up. You just unscrew the cap, fill the tank and screw the coil on to the end of the cap and screw it back on the actual tank. There is only one button, if you hold it and drag. It is pretty powerfull and it gives a good flavour imo and it's not that expensive here in Romania.
I was a heavy smoker before switching to an electronic cigarette and I am smoking now the highest nicotine e-liquid I could find, some 18%..
I know you are romanian so I recommend checking this store, www.ivape.ro
it has the cheapest products in my opinion, far cheaper than in other major romanian stores.
I had a beast of a cigar, I think it was called captain jack or something, it went up to 80 wats and had a battery of 3000 MAH and supported coils up to 3 ohms. I found out though that I don't need that much watage and power because it gets hot pretty quickly and you can burn your tongue pretty badly. More power means that you get vapours much faster and you need to hold the button for less time. Personally, I find a steady stream of vapours much more enjoyable than a rapid burst.
Also, I suggest you look into MTL and DL vaping and see which would be more suitable for you, it's a pretty important thing to considder when buying your e-cig. The one I suggested can be used for both, if you use a 0.6 ohm coil you can do DL vaping aswell as MTL, it's somewhere in between. You can also get 1 or 1.5 ohm coils for it which are more suitable for MTL vaping.