Goodbye dear friend Dusk!

Good morning!  Unfortunately, I learned the sad news that the game package of the Dusk app for Ios no longer exists in the AppStore.  I don't know if someone had downloaded it, it is a package made by an Italian developer, all games can be played without headphones because they only use the vibration of the device.  I, but also many blind people I know, are truly sorry for this disappearance;  could any developer among you make such an app?  The most popular games are the bubbles to burst on the screen and the opening of a safe.  The bubbles are found by swiping with a finger on the screen and then they are bursting by pressing on them.  The safe instead opens finding the 4 numbers of the code corresponding to a strong vibration, you need to rotate the phone and when the vibration is stronger than the others you have to stop and the number is dialed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Maranatà via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Maranatà via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector