Re: The last of us part ii discussion

Toto, unfortunately the answer to both of your questions is no. Well, The Last of Us  1 might be playable to some extent, but it's certainly not accessible as in having been designed for accessibility. In no way at all.

What a pity, I can't afford a PS4 right now, not to mention I'm still not convinced I would really go for it just for a single game. I don't even have a TV or a capture card, either. But my brother does have a PS4 Pro, so I think I'll be moving to his apartment for the next couple of months. :-D Just joking, that's not really possible, plus I don't have the time. How I wish we lived in an ideal world where making any wish come true is just a matter of seconds. :-)

What the heck, I was in the middle of Liam's live stream of the game when it suddenly stopped. When I checked it out, I found out that the video was removed because it was violating Youtube's terms and conditions. What the hell? I've never seen this happen with a game play-through video before, and certainly not mid-stream. This is an undisputable proof that AI is in deed evil. yikes)

Lukas

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector