Re: Can you just use nvda whith a toutch screan?

Yes, even I have a 2 in 1, and even though NVDA supports touch interactions, the experiance isn't that pollished. I could realy appreciate scrolling screen with some gesture, also things like start menu, desktop, going back should be assigned to a gesture. Narrator works far better with touch.
I have suggested better touch screen support for NVDA and more gestures as part of my responce to NVDA's user feedback survey. Hopefully they take that in to consideration. Using these large touch screen machines could be lot of fun if NVDA implements the touch screen support properly.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : brooksfrakerbac via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector