Re: Best class for and some hints on playing World of Legends?

Okay all finished now, and still a lot of fun, albeit I'm unfortunately seeing inequities, not just in the writing but in some of the game design.
again, it's rather sad that the balance on a lot of later spells and special attacks seems way off, with spells like barrel fire doing comparatively little damage for their mana cost, indeed once you get unleash from the elven forest the game turns into a one spell smash fest, even though several spells with higher mana costs don't do half as much damage.
Then you get the spells from the heaven quest that literally halve your opponent's hp and the game is pretty much a cakewalk from that point onward, indeed, whilst I levelled up from 220 to 280, just so the ents in the graveyard weren't hitting me, I probably didn't need to and could've done it easily enough with a bunch of mana potions and spells.

I will say, when I checked the costs the  expensive potions are actually worth making with tokens, though again it's a shame there was never a way to get more tokens, indeed I get the strong impression, from the exponential stat growth to the sailor offering to sale to different islands, and of course the "guild of legends", which is mentioned in the tutorial, that more was planned which didn't materialise and that the developer rushed the end of the game.

All that being said, for the third time, I've finished world of legends. I've now completed it on three out of the four classes, only warrior and thief to go, though goodness knows how many years it'll be before I try that again.