Re: TTHub

Sure you could, but for someone who's not an absolute tech with a case of terminal geekitis, this is the easy way out.  NO need to worry about setting up, maintenance or any other under-the-hood stuff.
Since you did ask though, the prices are either 6 dollars monthly or 50 dollars yearly.  I can set up my own TT servers but wanted to give this thing a test because I know the guy running it and saw others using the service and wanted to see for myself.  In short, if you want a tt server without getting super deep into TT itself, this is as simple as it can get.