Re: Lenovo ThinkPads

I can't help you at the moment, except with some generalities. So I've been told, they have issues with Zoom Fusion, at least the AMD ones. Other than that, they're supposed to be really good machines. Mine comes in this coming Wednesday, hopefully, so I can give you some more feedback once I've started messing with it, if you still need it. But so far as I know, you shouldn't have to worry about much of anything.