Re: soundStrider: Exploration game and relaxation tool

Thanks @drg! Been too busy to post updates here but glad to have your hype!

Adding the MIDI feature was a longstanding dream of mine. Today I hosted a livestream for the Steam Game Festival. I'm not a great pianist but I had a ton of fun playing along with the sounds between exploring.

Near the end of the 4+ hour stream I started to experience a lot of stuttering myself. It's one of those issues that I'm super sad about and trying to rectify. The game is coded in _javascript_ and I'm starting to worry that I'm pushing its limits. My hope is that by release I'll find a bug I've overlooked and it magically works better (without compromising sound quality or complexity). Otherwise I'll add more performance settings so that the game is more playable until hardware and web technologies catch up to what the game is trying to do.

Part of the next update will add a second octave of keys to the keyboard layout so there's more notes to play. Unfortunately it will take up the entire keyboard and make remapping infeasible. Something I'm considering is mirroring the controls on the numpad for left-handed folks so remapping is unnecessary.

Thanks all for playing!