Re: slay the spire now accessible! - need your help

@Key that's actually exactly what I'm doing, it's sleeping for 10 MS so even more than what you suggested. I could of course try making it sleep even longer, though at some point it'll start impacting performance. I could try dropping it down to 20 or 30 for the next version and we can see if it'll improve the performance.

@firefly82 I got told by someone that the file you run for the Gog version was called "Moddespire.jar" instead of mts-launcher. Guessing by the fact you're getting that steam error from MTC launcher I'm beginning to suspect the file might be called something different. If you can tell me what you run on the gog version to get the mods to work I can fix it. For the moment as well, what you can do is delete MTCDir.txt, run ReadTheSpire and when it asks you where the game is located press escape. This will disable the automatic launching of MTC launcher, but leave the rest of the app working so once you get the game started yourself you can take advantage of all the other features.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drg via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Warcat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Warcat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drg via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector