Re: Your favorite stadium leaders in Manamon / Manamon 2?

I'm also not even sure how that works. You've been climbing a tower. How the hell does an earth-type manamon get you out of a collapsing tower? I could see an air type, a magic type, but...not an earth type.

Now, for the sake of throwing a wrinkle, if we include puzzles as a means of ranking the stadium leaders, it changes things a little wee bit.

There's no puzzle in Manamon's first stadium, but the one in stadium 2 is actually kind of neat. Stadium 3 mostly just makes you battle people to collect medallions, so that's boring. Stadium 4 is just a big open room with one tamer in it; very uninteresting. Stadium 5 is neat; it's frustrating, but I like the speed-ups. Stadium 6 just has a bunch of electric floors, which were a neat idea; I wish there'd been conveyor belts or cannons to make that harder, but oh well. It's not bad. And then the last stadium is...gone, so it doesn't really count.

In manamon 2, the first stadium again has no puzzles. The second is really clever though, and the third, while a touch frustrating, is also neat. I like the concept. The fourth is just kind of obnoxious - seriously, who wants to hear the tap-tap of banging into walls any more than they have to, am I right? - but it's not an awful puzzle, and if we equate shadows with dark things or invisible things, then fine, I guess. The fire stadium is straight-up boring; we've done laser storms before, and it wasn't all that interesting the first time. It feels tired and reused here. The dragon stadium is clever, sort of, until you've done it once, at which point it just feels tedious. But the undead stadium is by far my favourite puzzle in a stadium. If we were just talking puzzles, not leaders, this one would win for both games, no question. I actually got hung up on this puzzle a bit the first time I tried it, and that's more than I can say for pretty much any other stadium thus far. This could've been made even more devilishly difficult with teleporters, conveyors, etc., but for what it was, I liked it a lot.