Re: Echoid - hyper casual audio game

I tried out the demo with reference to making a db entry, but I have a couple of questions about the full game.
The demo does not seem to read scores, and when I tried OCR I was told "content is not visible", though I'm guessing from people's responses in this topic, scores are read in the full game.
Also, does the full game involve any other features beyond avoiding traps with the ball? And how fast do things get, since I confess I actually had to quit the demo after playing for a while since the speed didn't really get high enough to be difficult.

I do like the 8 bit sounds though, although I wish there were a few more.