Re: What do you think about Levtec Winstaller?

I cannot confirm if this has been fixed but sadly this app was used by my self and i'm not happy with the restore pc option. in short you can backup a windows instelation by booting from the offline recovery disk the app provides. but when you rerstore a pc it does not boot by it self. you have to type in some commands to get the boot partition to work again. in my opinion this is not very user friendly.
it also used to mess with your disk configuration back in the day.
as I said, maybe this has been updated. but I cannot confirm that now.
as far as I can remember they used to make 2 apps core recovery and winstaller.