Do you have this problem with Audiogamestore games?

I bought Blind Gladiator a few months ago. Everything went well in the first days. Then I didn't play until yesterday. When I opened the program I was asked to enter the code again (although in their email I was promised that this is only needed for the first time). I wrote it and it's wrong. I checked it in Notepad and did not reinstall Windows. I had this happen to Inquisitor 1. In that case, they reset the code in the database, but after a few days it made me enter it again. I received a refund with Paypal from them last time and I have requested one now. The question is, did something similar happen to you?