Re: Converting audible books to mp3

Hi.
And that's why I don't buy audible.
I have audible on my system, got a book.
Read it.
it was part of a free trial.
Read the book, and then killed it.
Audible is drm, and you need to have a device that runs their stuff if I had more than the single laptop I may have even stuck with it perinately as its really good.
However I also am not going to use them or any of the amazon stores that do audio books unless they are on cd for the simple reason that their protected formats limit you to a sertain device, and hardly any device for the blind has the capability to play them a computer does, but what the use is that.
An ipad does but am I really going to spend all day every day reading books, nope.
Besides there is no way to mark your place, and I have daizy books from the library which are saved and well I have bookshare and  an account for my library to download digital books so don't need audible.
What I'd do if you want a book is either get it from the library and wrip it and keep it or use their online stores some use overdrive.
some stuff you can keep some you have to return and expire butt some you can buy and depending on your membership you may get reduced prices.
I regret spending the cash on audible