Re: password managers

@39 Idk. Maybe you have a really old version of the desktop app or are facing some accessibility issue with your particular screen reader.
When you first launch the app and it asks for your master password, click logout.
On this page your options should be:
Email address, Master Password, Toggle Visibility, Login, Create account, Get master password hint, Settings.
When you click settings, the first option in the frame that opens is server URL under the heading Self hosted environment.
Actually that's the only option I have in the Mac OS version.
I didn't face any problems setting it up under Windows or IOS either, so I don't know what's different about your environment.
The only thing I notice is that the app doesn't hide the log in window from screen readers when it pops up the settings modal, so it appears below the log in fields.