Re: Who agrees that redspot should be back

Redspot is holding us back. We are here, arguing about how an outdated game in an outdated coding language should be open sourced. I loved redspot. I was once adicted to redspot, yes I know. But every thing has an end. Because of its current issues, I somehow doubt that it would be able to succeed on a larger scale. Just face it. It's done. And no amount of arguing about how it should be open source is going to bring it back. Quite frankly, I wish someone would go and make something better, something to last, something more powerfull in the respect that it could handle a large player base and not become a pile of lag. But so few people have the time or motivation to undertake such a thing, and thus, here we are, arguing about a dead game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NightCraller302 via Audiogames-reflector