Re: Mortal Kombat 11 accessibility

Oh. Sorry for double posting, but I just found a guide on the web describing how to set up the DualShock 4 with Steam, and it says you have to launch the Steam client and navigate the UI for a while until you get to where you can enable the support for that controller. So, can anyone tell me if that can be done with NVDA in one way or another? I do expect it to be pretty cumbersome, cause Steam, you know. :-)
Thanks a lot in advance,
Lukas