Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

I think a team of my absolute favourites is Sylphantom, Mightauras, Symphonid, Sirenea, Volanteral and Garganchan, though others in that top list include Grandlan (purely for its coverage, which I've noted before is absolutely off the chart), Mantasteel, Wavotamus, Fowlusion, Maustadon and Glimerodo.

I'm not really interested in just bullrushing with my favourites. I've done it before, but it wasn't a pure speedrun. I'm not interested in optimizing every part of a playthrough that way. I'd rather have challenge than constant nitpickery that can be fucked over by one miss, one critical hit or one misstep or missed cue. Also, I don't have a list of tamers, and I'm not intending on making one, so it's not as if I go tweak my team before every fight.

I am leaning very slightly toward a magic playthrough currently (Sullorb, Cofatena, Oristar, Brain Dodderator. Squarpha, Mondevol) but am still wide open to the idea of another challenge. Someone who has used or is using Mondevol, mind telling me if this thing's best magic move is still Aura Master, or does it get Energy Pulse along with Superspark now? Because if it gets Energy Pulse or something like that, it can become the special attacker it's always wanted to be, especially with Sonic Screech, which is a lovely addition to its moveset.