Re: tips on how to start using reaper?

for music composing specifically? its sort of not the ideal tool in my opinion, music composition is much different from editing, recording and mixing.
If you want to craft beats and so on, well that can be done, but I would not really call that composition, but anyway, if you are a bit more specific on this I think I could point you to more suitable resources