Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Regarding the differences in hearing, I can't hear them.
I can't switch my polish synthesizer while browsing the net. If I did that, things displayed in Polish would crash it.
Using espeak and enabling the language detection won't do a thing either, because English espeak seems to pronounce things incorrectly.

Regarding rechallenging bosses, this is the only good way to train a very high-leveled monster.
Upgraded master stadium is too difficult for me. I don't think it can be beaten using only 5 monsters and having the 6-th one as trainer.
Manamon at masters heights also don't give that much exp.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector