Re: IOS 14 has Inflated My Expectations

I just had a look see at everything they say is in 14. I know that this may make me look crazy and maybe even wrong when the time comes, but we may have another 13 coming per say. Ok, that may take a little bit of explaining. When 13 came out, it seems like apple added good number of things, but 13 was really buggy or at least more buggy than it should had been. Well, IOS 14, it looks like they are stuffing in a lot of things. Could it be extremely buggy? We shall see, but I am thinking that it will be. The earphone adjustment thing looks interesting to me, if I can get it adjusted to my own hearing. Might hearing is not bad, but it is not what it used to be per say. As for the accessibility updates, Leave it to some developers to be lazy about adding that into their apps. We have been there before.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector