Re: AudioWizards Multiplayer goes Beta. Looking for 100 betatesters

Hello, Martti here again with some final words.

The AudioWizards Multiplayer Beta is now over, and we want to thank every tester very much for the feedback and reports that we got from you.
The feedback not only showed us good and bad design choices or bugs, but also gave us a wider perspective to look through.

We have analysed much of the feedback and discussed about potential fixes. There are a few clear ways how the gameplay could be improved for sure, and some features that can make the game more fun to play.

We learned a lot by having such a big testing event in terms of management and the whole process overall.
Now we can do even better next time.

You can follow myTrueSound’s events in social media @myTrueSound .

On behalf of our team, thank you.