Re: Backstreets - Builders (and possibly staff) wanted

OK, I've got a fairly busy day, but I'll look into the bugs you describe at some point.

The delete item for sections is right at the bottom of the "ucrrent section" menu, below reset.

Walls can be deleted with the shift w menu.

There are no pingable walls between sections, but a normal character can't walk there because there is no section to walk on.

Finally, an SFTP server is a great idea. No point in me writing a web uploader when SFTP works just as well. If you're proposing to upload sounds, I'll give you access. If you can email me, we'll sort it out.

Sorry this post is a bit brief, but I hope I've addressed all your points.