Re: Who agrees that redspot should be back

Yeah, he did say that, and I did too so don't blame only him for it because that point, thats kind of dumb. I  know jayde didn't but still, before yous tate something like XYZ didn't say 123, go read post ABC456. Honestly, i could of worded it  abit better, my issues with bloodbath that is. Haily, if you didn't sell the rights to Ivan then I would kind of feel bad for what I said by the sarcastic and sad undertone of your post, but seeing as you couldn't at this point, not as much. Don't take that as I don't care about your feelings, because even though i don't know you personally we've talked a select number of times in multiple different ways, but thats besides the point. I do respect you, no matter who  you are or what you want to be, thats something that i stand up for greatly myself. But anywa, let me word my bloodbath post a little bit better.
Bloodbath, by definition, wasn an fps. It was good to have something back that was a playable fps that wouldn't be considered a cloan at first sight, and shot down. However, with all of the server switching, data loss, main server lag, and some of the hoops per player that had to jump through like only using the shotgun or knife and not smg's (there were 2 of those by the way, the regular machinegun and the microSMG), turning off beacons wich isn't a huge problem because, well, tracking, etc. The game had good ideas, but i feel just wasn't brought out propperly. If you had a good servver to start, or maybe asked Ivan for hosting sense he was helping on the project and seemed to have a very good if not highly decent server for it whenever he fully had the rites to do with as he pleased, it might of been better, lasted longer, and had a higher player base to get ideas from, get balancing issues from, etc.