Re: slay the spire now accessible!

@arnold18, I haven't messed around much with the silent as yet, I've been concentrating on the Ironclad.
I've had a look at the wiki for suggested strategies and deck building, but thus far the tips I've found have been fairly generalised or involve cards I haven't used as much, and I'm just tryingg to gage how much offense/defence I need for things.

One question I wonder, is is using the "purge" option at shops the only way to remove a card from your deck?

It would also be nice if the text the spire mod actually told you what attacks monsters use, since I gather looking at the wiki monsters are supposed to have attack patterns, and it'd be easier to understand  if we knew at least the attack names that were being used, then again as I said, I am slightly missing some of the flavour text here because I tend to like flavour text, though obviously it's not a majorly important thing and the game is still awesomely addictive anyway.

I also wish some of the commands in text the spire could be made slightly briefer, mud style, EG x1 instead of choice 1 to examine cards or relics, though fortunately playing with read the spire and using alt arrows does make the battles and other sections  almost like playing a menu driven game like warsim or world of legends, which is definitely a  good thing big_smile.

Btw, checking the steam mods, there are a few that sound interesting, some that add extra playable characters, and one that adds an entire extra zone to the game, though whether text the spire supports those I am not sure.

then again, since I've barely got into the full game yet and still haven't managed to get to act 3, looking around for extra content is probably overkill at this point.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drg via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector