Re: i hate how some devs want attention

Hey, I thought the chorus was, "Don't sneeze on trolls!"  Did I get it wrong?
Mr. Cyberelv enslaver, would you please rewrite that chorus for me?  I mean, even getting one of your enslaved cyberelves to do it wouldn't bother me too much at this point.  I think it must have gotten mixed up as we were tuning up for the delivery; I mean I heard everything from don't lead the trolls to don't please the trolls to don't plead with trolls to... I'm sure you get the point.  A bit of clarification may be needed here if I'm going to join you...
I suppose I could make up my own rendition of this song, but then I may feel somewhat singled out and that's not how I want to feel given all the self-isolation going on at present, so I would appreciate a memo of some kind on this chorus.  Please provide us with all details necessary.  For instance, it seems the tenor section was convinced the song was performed in L-Mainor, while our baritone dwarf was happily lost in something between an I and a J.  His excuse was les than logical to me, something about how he'd rather sound sharp than fall flat given his stature... I'm not sure what stature has to do with it.
I'd also like to point out that the dragon sounded croaky, the fairies were far too squeaky, the orcs rather raspy, and the giants?  Don't even get me started on the giants!  They made the biggest mess of it!  Most of them seemed to have the idea that troll was the only word in the song, but it was entirely hard to ascertain since they kept arguing about it in rather loud voices, while the Goblins shrieked away about how they wanted to keep the trolls as pet, thus not feeding them was outrageous!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector