Re: i hate how some devs want attention

Yorkshire pudding and the sort of American biscuits we're talking about are definitely different, though they're in a similar family. Yorkies are sort of puffy, while biscuits can be downright dense, though not all are. I'm not sure if there's a pure analog in British cuisine honestly. Serious, the whole cookie/cracker/biscuit thing is extremely confusing. It bears mentioning that we can get digestives here in Canada too, and they're not all that rare, either.

I do want to make a quick comment on post #1.

Let me get this straight. A dev tries to get his hands into a bunch of things in order to improve his coding and because he enjoys him, and you demonize him for this? Yeah, I don't know if it's jealousy talking, but it's...something, all right. And extremely unhelpful. Cut it the hell out. Attitudes like this are why some devs give up. They don't try hard enough, folks criticize. They apparently try too hard (because I guess there's such a thing as trying too hard now?) and that's wrong too. Good grief. Get over yourself.
Also, the "I don't want to cause drama, but I'm going to point my finger straight at someone and call out their behaviour" line is both sad and amusing to me. I've called out dozens of people in my time, and the one thing I've pretty much never tried to do is to pretend that it won't potentially cause unrest. Sometimes it doesn't, but there's always a chance, and I'd wager you knew that coming in. You don't get a free pass because you start something offensive by claiming you don't mean offense. That's patently ridiculous.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector