Re: slay the spire now accessible!

@Dark

Shortening commands is certainly possible but obviously not for all of them. As I am not blind I have to rely on feedback for which commands are best to shorten.

As for monster attacks what is displayed is what a sighted person would see. One of the main parts of the game is learning what each enemy is capable of doing and displaying all of that would defeat that purpose.

As for flavor text, it should just be a matter of finding where that text is stored in game. It would have to a toggle thought as I imagine most people wouldn't want flavor text on all the time.

Regarding other mods. My mod does its best to be flexible by hardcoding as little as it can. For a lot of mods that is good enough as long as they don't add any new controls. For example there is an Automaton mod that I believe uses the orb slots for suspending cards and you can imprint items onto cards. This is surprising fine as suspending cards is just a keyword and imprinting cards uses a button on the rest screen followed by a grid select. On the other hand a mod that introduces relics with activated abilities doesn't work as it makes relics selectable which my mod doesn't know exists.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drg via Audiogames-reflector