Re: Good memories

ok, yeah. i was hoping you would say that, i honestly fel thte same way, minus the downward snping thing, i was never a big fan of that sens eyou couldn't hear the barrit firing over the sound sources and because of how far away you were, especially if you were in the forest or in a fight, you know? I only asked because i wanted the game to be more about what you all wanted, not me.