Re: Game saves for those who want it

Erick wrote:

I'm going to revive this topic. Reason, manamon2 save seems to be broken. Every time I try to put it into the Mamamon folder, it says, error, cannot create somehting in pact file or something like that. How can I go about replacing the completed version of the data.dat manamon save? Thanks.

maybe its, because your looking in the wrong place and data.dat is where all of the sounds are stored, duh? did you not notice that data.dat was almsot 500mb and the save file you tried to put in there, was less than a meg/ I'm not saying that to be rude, just stating.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector