Re: Retroarch help please

Hey what's this Retroarch thing? I'm kidding. I'm the person who originally advocated for accessibility for it. Now, that doesn't mean I'm Invested enough to know every little tiny detail about it, and I mainly only use it on my Mac, but ah what was those two questions? Ah yeah, keyboard and dialog:

- Keyboard :: Yes, although it may be a bit harder, and a bit cramped with Z, X, A, and S being the face buttons, and Q and W being the bumper keys... is that right? l1 and R1? I have no idea what I'm doing. Who picked me for all this? Why pick me? But yeah it's possible, oh and J, K, L, and I are the ... left analog stick I think.
- Dialog :: If you press the AI service key while dialog is displayed, it will read. it. It will read any text it finds on the screen, including menu text.

Note that this was an entirely inappropriate use of Org-mode definition lists, probably, and it won't show up like one either. I just am revolting against the use of BB-Code because it doesn't work for me by using stuff that doesn't work at all. Never mind, I'm rambling. I'm most likely going crazy. Yay.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector