Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

@Jayde: I tried both Sullorb and Squarpha. From what I remember, Squarpha gets stuff like manatize, energy pulse and hydronova, isn't too squichy and has an ability which can be nice every so often.
Sullorb is indeed not bad, but I'm not sure it gets anything else than Star Fall to use with manatize. It frustrated me enough that I eventually boxed it and replaced it. But I'm pretty sure it's fine enough otherwise to use it until the end.
I already talked about Bombusect, I don't personally see it much as a special attacker even though it's ultimately not that bad at it.
Also I quite liked Rumblebee if I can say so myself. Got a Waspunch with good stat potential over all, maxed out strength and then health as soon as possible, gave it root point and it's not that bad imo. Definitely not perfect, with a rather late sucker punch and I think too many special moves getting in the way. And perhaps it might benefit from something like aerial caper and some coverage against flying type, but I can't find anything realistic so far.
Edit: I saw you talked about Squarpha and I even managed to forget that it gets Flood. Better than Hydronova indeeed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector